Saturday, May 7, 2011

AdAkAh mAtRiX Is ThE rEaL CHoIcE???!!! (i HoPe So...) Aminnnnnn....

Ditakdirkan aq x dpt mana2 IPTA but i've got matrix...
Mula2 aq mmg nekad gler xnak g matrix coz kna ngaji subjects science...i mean bio,chem, phy n add math of coz..
I totally put my hope in UIA coz my dad have somebody to help...
I really want to study English n I always have a thought that I would not ever study any science subject anymore...
That's why I never care about matrix, but when I checked, I got no IPTA..
I totally hopeless...
Thinking deeply, I starts to open my heart about matrix...
The reason I chose pure science course in school becoz I don't want to study account..
but after study pure science subject, I starts to regret with my stupid choice...
And I never have a thought that I will love science subjects : bio,chem,phy,add math...
After SPM exam finished and I went home...I felt so great that I would never study biology, chemistry, physics n additional mathematics anymore..
Until one day when I was alone in my room..
There are many books on a cupboard in my room that my sister left coz she has a few books for every subject n guess what subjects???
There are biology, chemistry, physics n add math..
Without any reason, I walked slowly towards the books and I picked up all the books...
Suddenly, my tears flowing down my cheek...I felt so sad n I had no idea...
I started to read biology n my heart totally sink in regret...
Regret coz i never try to open my heart to science subjects...
N when I've got SPM results, my biology n add math i've got B!!! i was totally shocked!!!
Although i've just got C for chem n phy, but if i really love the subjects, I may be able to get a better result...
Bila aq dah pikiaq2 balik sume nie, that's why aq trima ja plihan ke matrix...
Aq nak cabar dri aq...Aq nak cuba love subject yg aq bnci...Aq nak buktikan kat everyone that I can do better if I want...n aq sbnar2nya mmg sygkan subject math...If aq g UIA, mybe aq xdak pluang nak study Math n aq akan brtmbah2 regret....
Ari2 abah aq trkzut bla aq kta aq trima matrix coz abah aq bley contact org...
Abah aq dok prsoalkan kputusan aq coz abah aq tau how much i hate science subjects...
Adakah sbb kwn?? Nope!! Sbnaqnya these all are my reasons, but aq xtau how 2 explain...
Mungkin ini jalan trbaik aq...sbb apa aq x dpt IPTA but aq dpt Matrix??
ALLAH dah tntukan..stiap yg jadi ada hikmahnya..
Inilah cara aq nak tbus balik mistakes kat sek dlu...
Semoga matrix ialah sbaik2 plihan...AMINNN....

1 comment:

  1. hai..farhana,,follow la ak..cantik blog,:)

    ReplyDelete