Sunday, May 22, 2011

Aq AkAn Ke MaTRiX PuLaU PiNanG eCoKkk~~!!!

Today will be the last time I will write in blog FOR THIS MONTH!!! Hehe...
Okay, so tomorrow i will go to the matrix in Penang
Hurm, frankly speaking, I'm really excited waiting for tomorrow
Totally happy to meet with my friends from recent school, kind of curious about the matrix and I can not wait to start our learning
How can I wait?? It has been 5 month I'd stopped from studies although sometimes I read books...(of coz all of Harry Potter's books, All of Twilight books and all of Mr. Midnight books...)
Just these kind of books...although I always read them, I never get bored...
Do you wonder why??
Just try to read one, and you will understand why...hehehe...
Hurm, when I starts to studies, I want to stop read this kind of book coz I need to pay attention to get a best pointer..hhuhuuhu...please pray for me!!!
But, whatever it is, I want to post some pictures of my lovely and dearest books..................................
HaRRy PoTTeR n The SoRCeReR'S StOnE
HaRRy PoTTeR n The ChAmBeR Of SeCReT
HaRRy PoTTeR n The PriSoNeR Of AzKaBaN
HaRRy PoTTeR n The GoBLeT Of FiRe
HaRRy PoTTeR n The OrDeR Of PhOeNiX
HaRRy PoTTeR n The HaLf-BlOOd PriNCe
HaRRy PoTTeR n The DeAtHLy HaLLoW
TwiLiGhT SaGa : TwiLiGhT
TwiLiGhT SaGa : NeW MooN
 TwiLiGhT SaGa : EcLiPSe
 TwiLiGhT SaGa : BreAKiNg DaWn
Okay,so these all are my really favourite books....Wanna try???Just try....
Impossible for you to regret it.....
Arghh!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really anticipating for tomorrow....huhuuhuhu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment