Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THE TIGER SAGA (*,*)



Well, I'm in a mood to writing now
Have you ever heard about this series??
There are 4 novels for Tiger Saga, completed..
It is such a great novel, really...

HOW I START READING THEM??

Well, you know about  BAUCER 1 MALAYSIA , right?
After in about 3 months I got those voucher, I don't know what to do with them.
At first, I thought, "Ala, beli ja la buku2 course aqu..."
But then, when I surveyed some bookstores, I can't find any books for my course.
(Agroforestry)

Then, I thought, "Beli novel la cam ni..."
But, then, I really have no mood to read any novels.

I send message to one of my bestie ROSDIATUL HUSNA (kwn sek rendah ooo)
I asked her opinion coz she enjoys reading English novels
Then, she suggested me these novels

At first, I thought, "Best ka ah? Satgi buat abeh duit ja..."
Coz for me the best English novels ever just HARRY POTTER & TWILIGHT
Then, the next day... we went to POPULAR BOOKSTORES..
I straightly went to English Novel corner...

And guess what??? I found all 4 books of the series.
I like, "Wow! Lucky me!"
Without second thought, I took those novels, then after chose some stationaries and Malay novels for my sister & cousin, the voucher been used.

But, still, my mood to read hadn't come.
I wrapped those novels, but still, I never feel tempted to read them..
Then, you know what?

On the day of my flight to come back to Sabah, my mood of reading suddenly accelerated.
I put all those 4 novels in my bag.
Luckily, they fitted in.
And then, for almost 2 hour and 40 minutes on the flight, I read the first novel.



I really love it...I can't even move from my sit
It's so DAMN GREAT NOVEL!!
I started to fall in love with REN

On that night, I finished it at my hostel.
Then, I read the second one.


And then, I fall for KISHAN...
On this time, REN being kidnapped.



And how sad... just when REN been saved, he lost all his memories about KELSEY that waited for him??
It is such a heart-breaking moment... honestly...


And at last, as he gained his memories back... KELSEY already chose his younger brother,KISHAN over him...
I like... "WHAT?????"

I REALLY LIKE REN!! BUT, STILL KISHAN ISN'T EVEN HALF BAD...
It's not easy to choose between those two brothers...

But, the ending is really satisfying...
When I finished all those four novels, I thought...
"Mujuq aku tanya Ros, kalau dak rugi la..."
Hahaha... honestly, this series really good...

If HARRY POTTER is about magic, witchcraft, wizardry...
If TWILIGHT is about vampires, werewolves...
Then, this series is about curse that fall to 2 brothers(prince) that change both of them into tigers.
There are love, history, magic, romance, fantasy...

So, really, IF YOU ENJOYED READING HARRY POTTER & TWILIGHT,
then YOU WILL SURELY ENJOYED THIS SERIES TOO...
I guaranteed it coz it happened to me <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment