Monday, May 27, 2013

You’re Changed, My Friend ~~!





Friend, you’re my friend.
We knew each other since Form 1.
Year after year, we become close.
Always share problems, exchange opinions.
When we sad, we cried together.
When we happy, we laughed together.
How I miss those memories.

You don’t know how much important you are to me.

When we graduate from high school, we entered Matrix.
We’re no longer as close as we once are.
But, we still together, sharing problems, cared for each others.
After Matrix, we’re far apart.
I’m studying here, you’re studying there.

Still, I believe you will always be you.
I have faith in you.
Because deep in my heart,
I believe you will always be my best friend.

Then, who knows?
You’re now changed, totally changed.
You’re not a person you used to be,
you’re not my best friend as you were before.
Yes, you changed for the best. You’re a great person now.
But, I’m sad.
You’re no longer my best friend who used to share problem with me,
The one who laughed and  the one who cried together with me,
The one who always there for me.

Yes, people change,  world change.

But, how sad.
YOU’RE CHANGED.

YA ALLAH, please. Give me back my old best friend.
It’s not that I’m not happy for you to become 
as great as you are now.
But, I feel as if I no longer know you. 
Friend, I’m sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment