Sunday, September 1, 2013

Eh? HeLLo!?


Wow! I haven’t writing for almost 3 months! Fantastic!
It’s not like I’m totally busy or whatsoever.
It just, well, honestly, I’m kind of in complicated problem
Urm, nahh… Not really laaa

To be frank, I’ve got thousands of things I wanna write… (typing actually J), hundreds of problems I wanna share, but I kept to myself.
Coz, well, I am a HUMAN, and normally if I write while in unstable state of mind, I might write something UNSIGHTY, right? Thus, I keep telling myself… “control yourself…”
And at last, I stopped updating my blog for some times… hehe J
Whatever it is, I wanna declare, “I’m already resign from UMS!! Yeah!

Surprised?? Well, for my close friends, I’ve shared about this actually, hehe…
And now, I’m waiting for “Surat sah berhenti dari UMS
Then, only after that, I can apply to any IPT in Malaysia…

Some might say, “ Rugi lah hg ni. Bukannya tak lepas pointer, boleh ja stay, awat nak tukaq? Rugi ooo setahun matrik, setahun degree.”

Honestly, yup. It is soooooo RUGI!! But, it’s better now than later coz I realised my potential already, and I’m now at my limit. True indeed! It is such a waste if I can’t apply for degree, but diploma. Well, you know what? I know that the best than all of you coz I know how hard it was studied for a year in Matrix! The TOTALLY PACKED CLASS, LECTURE, LAB!! So, I don’t need you to remind me la… (I don’t mean you, I meant someone that totally make me @@#$$#&*^!)And for an exhausted year as FORESTRY STUDENT!!

Woman, please grow up la! No need to act as a kid la. Che!

Okay, I know I’m a bit angry right? But, naahhh. I’m not really. It just I’m kind of…urm, frustrated, maybe?
Whatever it is, past is past. I know it’s my own fault, and I’ll face it, myself.

Stop blaming me, ya? J

No comments:

Post a Comment