Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'M NOW BACK TO KPOP'S FAN :)

Wow! Haven't update my blog for ages. Well, it's not like I got any followers, anyway. :)
warning : For any Kpop haters, don't mind my latest post yeah? :)

Here goes my story....
At first, I really really really hate Exo.
WHY??? Because I hate SMe.
WHY??? Because of TVXQ and Suju's Hangeng's cases.

Then, my sister, angah, she started promoting kpop.
Because on that time, I'm really absorbed in reading manga and watching anime. ;p In the first place, she's not really into anime. And before, both of us always share same interest in Kpop Idol Groups. #TVXQ #SUPERJUNIOR #2PM ...etc.
But after SMe cases, I slowly lost interest in Kpop. =_=
It's frustrated when you're into some groups, and suddenly,
the groups having problem and caused many more bad rumours.
So, yeah, consequently, I HATED KPOP!

Back to the main story,
Angah's promoting her lovely kpop idol group, Infinite. And yeah, I slowly
started to have interest. But, not really into it.
Until, one day, she promoted Exo to me.
At that time, Exo's performing TVXQ's Mirotic and Shinee's Lucifer.
And yeah, I do complained a lot. Because TVXQ is a great group.
They have great singing skills and dancing skills. (When they're 5, anyway)
Well, in the first place, comparing TVXQ that already debuted for many years and Exo's that just debuted in the same year as they performed in MAMA was off the chart, anyway. But, because they're from SMe...I can't help it. =_=
(how immatured of me)

Bla...bla...bla...at last, I watched Hello Counsellor that had Lay and Kai as guests.
That's the first time I took interest in them and I started watching their reality shows. It's not easy to differentiate them at first, plus, they had just a few reality shows.  =_=" And I took time a lot to remember their names and faces. Truly, I really can't differentiate Luhan and Sehun on that time.
I kept on calling the other person with different names.
Then, I don't know when, but I started to love him. #LUHAN


p/s : He's my bias. And I love him as a fan to an artist, nothing's wrong, right???

And I searched about their profiles, backgrounds, details during trainees' days...etc. I'm not a SASAENG, ok? It's just normal to want to know someone you love, right??? Well, I've once a FANATIC KPOP'S FAN, anyway. So, yeah, I'm kind of expert about it. Hahahaha...

But, when we are Kpop Fans, surely...we need to prepare ourselves.
PLASTIC SURGERY/ COSMETIC SURGERY is something that SO COMMON in Korea.
I'm sorry if offend anyone, but, it's the TRUTH.
I won't say everyone did PS/CS, but mostly. :)
And, by being a Kpop Fan for a few years, it's not really bothers me anyway.
Because I love their personalities and talents rather than their appearances.

Well, I'll admit at first, I took interest in Luhan because of his face, but,
I love his talents and personalities more. He's so funny, shy so much at first, never tried to show off, hyper-active, dorky, really low profile, always cares for others first, can sing and dance so well. Yeah, some people might say, "He just acting in front of camera. In the first place, he is an artist."
Okay, then. It's up to u. If u searched about him, u'll understand what I mean.

But, I also found some of bad articles. And I don't really know whether I'm gonna believe it or not. But, I'll always support him. Other than "THAT RUMOUR", I couldn't find any bad rumours about him. :)
He's not a perfect human, right? But, I do love his personalities so much.

And I'm extremely shocked when I knew that he's second oldest from Exo 12 members. And there's 4 years gap between him and Sehun.! That's a shock news anyway.  I'm totally jealous of his babyface. T_T

So...to conclude,

I'm now an Exostan / Exotic.

Welcome to KPOP'S WORLD once again. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment